Thursday, January 3, 2013

Top 12 Moments of 2012

This year was fantastic simple because I was ALIVE and God was working something for me!
There were plenty of fantastic moments but I narrowed down 12 really really good ones - Meghan

12. Reigniting my dreams :)
11. Making new aqaintances and meeting new people!
10. Going to my first NBA game since I was 8 years old :)
9. Dropping lbs :)
8. Getting Practicum placement  at a Children's Hospital 
7. Starting Graduate School at the University of Laverne
6. Moving to the Los Angeles area
5. Finishing reading the bible throughout again :)
4. Thanksgiving on the beach with my family


3. 4.0 GPA in my first semester of graduate school
2. Meeting Holocaust Survivor Bill Harvey
1. Life stirring phone call from my Pastor

GOD IS GOOD!


No comments:

Post a Comment