Friday, January 11, 2013

Oprah's Super Soul Sunday- Marianne Williamson


So I was watching this episode of Oprah's Super Soul Sunday with Marianne Williamson (whom I have never heard of). I wasn't expecting much but the episode was actually quite good! So good I had to take notes... Notes that I will share with y’all. :)




Marianne wrote a book titled " A Return to Love - A review of the course in Miracles”.  I had to pick up a pen and continuously rewind because THIS LADY WAS SAYING SOMETHING Y'ALL! 
©      We are an idea in the mind of God and an idea doesn't leave its source- therefore we are an extension of him and we cannot be separated from him.
©      We are either walking in love or in fear
©      We are more afraid of our light than our darkness
©      Every life is a platform- you don’t need to make your own, it is yours already.
o    The spotlight is shining on you, it comes from within J
©      For every person there is a specialized and individual curriculum from GOD
o   Generic curriculum for all is to live in love and forgiveness.
©      “It” is always happening- right now- take your lesson in the now. There should be no “someday my path will start”. I don’t need a new job for it to start etc.  It’s already going!
©      You can have grievance or miracles- if you are thinking an attack thought towards someone then you are suffering and your miracle can be blocked. The universe is self-correcting. A miracle is a shift in love.
©      You want to change a person or a circumstance, pray for that person’s happiness every day for 30 days.
©      Your greatest power to change the world comes from changing your mind about the circumstance.
©      All minds are joined, there is really no place where you start and I end….If I pray for you either you will behave differently or I will stop caring.
©      The Universe is self-organizing, and self-correcting. If you or others do wrong, the universe is already on it.
o   Divine compensation- the universe makes sure you get your return but if your heart is closed then you won’t be able to receive the miraculous new possibility that the universe is bringing.
©      Your life is already programmed into the mind of God.  All of the fabulous things that could happen is already mapped out and programmed into the mind of God, the blue print is already there. It’s like a file in the computer that you need to download. I have to download it; it is my choice to do so. I have to download the possibilities “On earth as it is in Heaven”. It’s an undeletable file but if I don’t ask and bring it down to the screen if I stay in bitterness then all I get is bitterness. That doesn’t mean it’s not in the computer it just means I need to go get it and ask for it. Yessssssssssss Lord! This is the truth!
©      There is no such thing as a grey day, no the sky is always blue, sometimes grey clouds seem to cover it but the sky is always blue. THE SUN/SON IS ALWAYS SHINING. “Blessed are those who have faith but do not see” The great stuff is always there sometimes you just cannot see it!
©      Happiness is a choice and should not be based on circumstances. If I am not happy there is something wrong, I am believing an illusion. I am seeing the evidence of fear and thinking they are real. ONLY GOD’S LOVE IS REAL!
o   à Dear God, I am willing to see this differently, because I am clearly looking through human eyes and it is showing me one reality and that is my perception, and my experience from that is I am feeling unhappy. Allow me to see this differently Lord, AMEN…. CHOOSE TO SEE GOD
©      Pray that you let all of your thoughts of blame and judgment go.
©      Blast people with love before you encounter them.
©      Spend at least 5 minutes in the morning with the HOLY spirit
©      Life has presented us all with the perfect lessons to strengthen your muscles
©      It is not up to you what you learn but it is up to you how you learn it

-Selah-


-- Be strong. Be kind. Be confident--
Meghan

                                                       

1 comment: