Thursday, January 3, 2013

What 2013 has in store for me :)

      2013 is 100% dedicated to my relationship with the MOST HIGH. I am not worried about boyfriends, making situations un-awkward for others, compromising my personal values or anything else that takes away from Me and God being together. It's gonna be fun!

      With that being said, I'm not a huge resolution person but I am a believer in plans. Here is the plan I have for making the most out of the next 365 days in 2013 with the Lord.

  1.  Spend at least 30 minutes daily in the word, reading, meditating and reflecting.
  2. Journalpray daily (This is something I like to do, I just write my prayers out at least one time a day, though I try to pray  mentally and verbally as much as possible throughout the day.
a clear Pathway
  1. Yearly focus is WHO ARE YOU?- The focus of 2013 is who are you and who do you want to be? Who does God say I am? What can I offer to this world? In what ways can I be the best version of myself in Christ Jesus?
    1. 1 Have a monthly focus of a characteristic that I would like to build up/cultivate within myself. This focus should infiltrate everything I do.  

                   a. January - FAITHFULNESS- in all things asked of me. 
                   b. February- Loving others/Humility
                   c. March- Loving Self/ Personal Empowerment
                   d. April- Quietness/Meekness (BIRTHDAY MONTH :))
                   e. May- Listening
                   f. June- Kindness
                   g. July- Faithfulness (a second time this year to get a re-up halfway
                        through the year)

                   h. August- Humility
                   i. September- Wisdom
                   j. October- Discretion
                   k. November- Observation
                   l. December- Working in my gifting (Writing)

These are tentative and of course can change but these are the top qualities I want to work on! Already working on the faithfulness.

I want to be in love.... with God, with self and with all others.

-- Be strong. Be kind. Be confident--
Meghan

p.s.
Other Goals:
Read a book a month (non school related) This is gonna be tough but I can do it)
Lose another 30 lbs this year :)

1 comment: