Thursday, June 2, 2011

Like David did...

A while ago, in church our pastor asked us to ask God who we were in the bible... I totally forgot to do that, so the following week when people were saying names like Moses, Esther, and Abraham, I had no answer.

I then came up with Ruth... which I still agree with cuz she has a great story but now I think God is leading me somewhere else.

to good ole .......DAVID...and No I don't feel like a man :)

David's story is really all about TRUST, and stepping into your destiny. Can you imagine, being the SMALLEST one in your family but then you are selected as King, he was a mere boy when he defeated Goliath. I keep thinking about the kids I babysit killing a nine foot giant. WOW! David then went n t have many triumphs and deep dark struggling moments and he kept crying out to GOD for help.I feel like this alot, sometimes I wonder if the plan GOD has for me will work, or if it is even feasible but then I HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT my GOD made this whooooooole universe and everything in it. He is bigger than my problems, bigger than my fears, bigger than my worries and bigger than my small mind and ego. THEREFORE anything that he says will happen certainly can and will happen. Sometimes you just need to get out of your own small mind and let God do the work through you.

No comments:

Post a Comment