Saturday, June 4, 2011

Dreams

Ok so yesterday I was explaining to my coworkers the reason for my fear of Dolphins...

I once had a dream where my family was going on vacation in Cancun and we went to a sea exhibit where they let you ride dolphins. I didn't really want to be there but I figured I would go to support my family. While waiting on the sidelines watching my brother about to ride a dolphin I got the VERY CREEPY sensation that something was watching me. (You know when someone is CLEARLY looking at you, and when you look back at them they turn away like they were not just staring at you???) WELLLLLL thats what the dolphin my brother was about to ride was doing to me. Just staring and then turning away. Being sneaky....

I woke up and since then I have been terrified of sea animals...
According to my coworker Danay and her dream book (smh) Dolphins represent intelligence and therefore I am scared of my own intelligence. My conclusion :I am a genius! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment