Friday, December 23, 2011

L.A. Vacay!

Ok so I went to L.A. specifically to visit a college for my masters. I want to attend the UNIVERSITY OF LA VERNE for my masters in Child Life Sciences.

Ok I have not figured out how to integrate these pictures in very well so I will just have to describe each one LOL

#1.This is the view as you drive up to the school....

Breathtaking huh?














#2. This is the one picture I took on campus while my interviewer stepped off to the side.














So I stayed with family most of the time for my visit. Check out my family! My 2 sisters and my nephew :)












#4. Now one night in order to be close to the school I felt I needed to stay at a hotel in West Covina. The next morning I went to go eat brunch at the hotel restaurant (Hamilton's Steakhouse) ANDDDD I will say the food was divine! I had a club sandwich and calamari YUM ! Anyways I looked up and this was the light above me. STUNNING. I am sooooo using this as a wedding cake design










#5. Hollywood sign as I was driving to visit a friend.




No comments:

Post a Comment