Monday, December 26, 2011

L.A. Photoblogging

Ok so I'm getting the hang of uploading photos on this thing :)

Here is more of my Los Angeles trip...


The drive up to La Verne! Check out the mountains in the back :) They are gorgeousness in real life!

That light again, I don't know but it just spoke to me and i have got to use it for wedding cake design when i get married....

CALAMARI, I am absolutely in love with this stuff and I could eat it every day, for real EVERYDAY! I was sad that I couldn't watch the Clipper/Laker game but this cheered me up :)





Racist bobble head in the hotel gift shop


The hotel lobby! I stayed at the West Covina Raddisson Inn, cheap (58$) and nice looking :)


View out of the hotel window, these are all taken on my phone camera and it is a great view.

I liked the iron bars again :)


Me waking up in the hotel... FRESH DAY

getting ready for my interview :0) BTW thanks be to GOD, I rocked it out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment